XIII Century: Death or Glory is an RTS game which immerses players in the Middle Ages. This is a world of noble knights and ruthless nomads, a world of courageous deeds and internal wars. As one of the famous military leaders of the 13th Century, gamers are able to test their steel against the neighboring nations and carve their names into history. Among the playable factions are the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans and Kievan Rus' (Russians). The game consists of 5 campaigns which cover the most well-known battles of that period.
XIII Century: Death or Glory features large-scale battles, with thousands of units located on a battlefield at the same time, and offers players a chance to test their skills as military leaders in medieval Europe.
XIII Century: Death or Glory thoroughly reconstructs not only units and their behavior during a fight, but such important features as setting and landscape of a battlefield.
* Over 30 battles in 5 campaigns. Famous battles that changed the face of medieval Europe
* Additionally the game includes several battles, which have never been featured in PC games before
* Historical reconstruction. Real conditions of renowned battles such as landscape, time of day and weather conditions are taken into account
* Authentic heraldry of European aristocracy.
* Dozens of unit types
* National specialty of troops
* Weapons, arms and equipment of knights are made using historical documents and specifications
* Unique battle system taking into account 80 parameters and characteristics, which allow complete authenticity of medieval battle on the unit level
* State-of-the-art shader graphics with astonishing level of refinement and veracity
* LAN and Internet multiplayer